Our Community Progress grants help to revitalize various communities in New Jersey and the surrounding areas.
Grants included in our Community Progress Program include, but are not limited to:
- the revitalization of Princeton Park to include the John E. Kostic Playground.
- the revitalization of the basketball courts at Summerhill in Delran, NJ
- Moorestown's Visiting Nurses' Bereavement Program
- Boys and Girls Club of South Jersey
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
- HMS School for Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Wigs for Kids
- Camp Nejeda Foundation
- The Compassionate Friends
- Please Touch Museum
- American Red Cross